| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in April is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with no rain. A feeble 10.7mm (0.4in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Bandar Abbas are slightly sunny having on balance a welcome 7:44 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:46.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 38.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: