| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in August is very, very hot at 34 °C (93.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with no rain. An airy 2.2mm (0.1in) of fluid is transfered during on average 0 days.
- In August the blue above Bandar Abbas is sunny with an average of a sizable 9:05 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:41 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:04.
- There are approximately 3:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: