| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in February is somewhat warm at 19.4 °C (66.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15 °C (59 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with scarcely any rain. A mere 47.5mm (1.9in) of H2O precipitates during on average 2 days.
- The blue above Bandar Abbas is fine having on balance a detectable 6:44 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:52 long and the longest day is 11:31 long with an average length of 11:11.
- There are approximately 4:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 61% of daylight hours and cloudy 39% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: