| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in July is very, very hot at 34.4 °C (93.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 38 °C (100.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very hot with an average low of 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.6mm (0in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Bandar Abbas is sunny with on balance a considerable 9:17 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:25 long and the longest day is 13:49 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 4:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: