| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in May is very hot at 31.2 °C (88.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 36 °C (96.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with no rain. An airy 4.8mm (0.2in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 0 days.
- In May the blue above Bandar Abbas is very sunny having on balance an appreciable 10:23 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:09 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:27.
- There are approximately 2:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: