| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in November is fairly hot at 24.3 °C (75.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Bandar Abbas is quite sunny having an average of a respectable 8:30 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:32 long and the longest day is 11:03 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 2:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 80% of daylight hours and cloudy 20% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: