| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in October is very hot at 29.6 °C (85.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with no rain. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of water is discharged across on average 0 days.
- The blue above Bandar Abbas is sunny having on average a considerable 9:23 of intense sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:04 long and the longest day is 11:50 long with an average length of 11:27.
- There are approximately 1:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: