| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bandar Abbas in September is very, very hot at 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 37 °C (98.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in September is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in September is bone dry with no rain. An airy 0.8mm (0in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 0 days.
- The skies in Bandar Abbas are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:42 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:40 long with an average length of 12:16.
- There are approximately 3:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 71.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 28.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Bandar Abbas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bandar Abbas, Iran
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bandar Abbas: